300 Degree Flame Retardant Felt with Acrylic Adhesive
Material: 100% Pre-oxidized Fiber
In carbon fiber production, a fiber that results from a relatively low temperature (200–500°C) heat treatment in the presence of oxygen, which converts the precursor fiber, PAN or rayon, to an infusible fiber that is stable to further processing, we called it Pre-oxidized Fiber or PANOF(PAN) Fiber
- High flame retardant, limiting oxygen index is greater than 45%, can tolerate 3 minutes in the 900 degrees flame
- High thermal stability
- Good insulation effect.
- Resistance to acid and alkali corrosion
- Resistance to chemical environment
- Resistance to radiation
- Can be made to the soft fabric
- Good absorbent
1. Protective clothing
*high temprature workwear
*fire escape rope
2. Flame-retardant decorative materials
*Flame retardant heat-resistant curtains or covers
*Seat coat of the automobile, power car, train, aircraft
*Flame resistant felt
Our product commonly used for kamado gasket.
- Excellent high temperature resistant performance.
- Long service life and abrasive resistance.
Heat resistance up to 300°C
High density with no delimitation or fuzziness
Abrasion resistance with smooth cutting and even surface.
Better performance than Wool or Nomex, but cheaper
Free sample can be provided for quality evaluation.
Professional and experienced technical guidance and service can be provided.
If the temperature or quality of our products are not reach your requirements, we will offer the replacements for free.
Product Categories : Sealing and Gasket Felt