Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Printing Anti-bacterial Absorbent Non Slip Floor Area Mat Rugs||Size:||Make To Order|
|Material:||Diatom Mud||Item:||Anti Slip Bath Mat|
|Design:||Custom Design||MOQ:||1 Piece|
non skid backing area rugs,
non slip kitchen floor mats
Printing Anti-bacterial Absorbent Non Slip Floor Area Mat Rugs
Information About Our Diatomite Mat
· This is a bath mat of a hard board made with Diatomaceous Earth. If you don't like the hard feeling, recommended to spread a towel on the bath mat, the water of towel can be also absorbed, please feel at ease to use. Note: Wash with running water or wipe with a wet cloth/sponge when first use.
· The latest innovation for safety in the bathroom! This bath mat prevents slips and falls by instantly wicking water away from your feet faster and more completely than any fabric bath mat.
· Wet feet are slippery feet, and ordinary bath mats can't properly dry your feet when you step on them out of the shower or bath and then step onto the floor. Feeling cool just like stepping on smooth wood floor.
· Already widely popular in Japan and China, this innovative safety product is only now becoming available in the US.
· Totally unlike other bath mats, this mat is actually a rigid board of bonded diatomaceous earth. Naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, it stays clean and odor-free indefinitely.
|Product Name||Printing Anti-bacterial Absorbent Non Slip Floor Area Mat Rugs|
|LOGO||Can be customized|
|Features||Non-slip with Super Absorbance, Anti-bacterial, Wear resisting|
|Application Areas||Bath room, kitchen, bedroom|
|OEM/ODM||Welcome, as your requests or samples|
|Packing way||Packed each set in a pp bag, serval sets/Carton or on your request|
The Story of Diatomaceous Earth
Diatomite refers to the light-colored sedimentary rock that is composed of the remains of one-celled algae known as diatoms. Diatomite is highly siliceous, has a low specific gravity, and is very porous. These properties are what make diatomite useful as a filter, as an absorbent, and as a filler for rubber, paint, and plastics. When diatomite is crushed into a powder, it is normally referred to as diatomaceous earth, sometimes abbreviated as DE. The bath mat contains diatomite, a natural pumice-like material that "instantly" dries the soles of your feet and itself.
this way, when you step out of the bath or shower, its safe traction surface will help prevent slippery footprints unwanted odors, and germs.
1. Super absorption and quick dry.
2. High porosity
3. Prevents mites
4. Relatively inert siliceous composition
5. Non-slip and wear resisting
Advantage About Our Diatomite Mat
Instantly dries and quick absorbency
It instantly dries your feet with gently massage feeling, making your feet and your floor dryer, cleaner and safer.
Prevent slippery, unwanted odors and germs
Porous and quick volatile features keep the diatomite bath mat dry sa always, preventing germs growing.
Prevent slippery footrints, comfortable and durablie
Single-celled aldgae, porous and mildly abraasive, easy to clean and durable
Air freshener assistant, odors eliminator
In fact, diatomaceous earth is so effectivea t absorbing moisture that it's commonly used as a natural insecticide, since it cuts through insects exoskeletons and dehydrates them from the inside out. It will help prevent slippery footprints, unwanted odors and germs.
1.Q:Do you have independent export right?
2.Q:What are your main products?
A:Diatomaceous printed mat, non-slip printed carpets, and other bath mats
3.Q:How can I get some samples? Sampling Time?
A: Free samples are aviable. Sample time is 5-7days
4.Q:How do you control the quality of the products?
A: Yes,wehave QC to inspection rugs before shipment and during production
5.Q:What are your carpet sizes and shapes and colors?
A: Printed pattern can be customized.Regular sizes are 39X60CM.
6. Q:Hong long is the production time?
A: In peak season, usually 30-35 days; off season, usually15-20days.