100% Polyester Non Woven Geotextile for Highway
Geotextiles and related products have many applications and currently support many civil engineering applications including roads, airfields, railroads, embankments, retaining structures, reservoirs, canals, dams, bank protection, coastal engineering and construction site silt fences or geo-tube. Usually geotextiles are placed at the tension surface to strengthen the soil.
It can be the filtration layer of the dykes, river canal, seacoast, concrete slope, retaining walls. At the same time of preventing the clay granule from passing, it allows the water and the gas pass through freely.
The isolation of the railway dregs and the roadbed, roadbed and the soft base, and parking lot and the groundsill, different dam materials. It isolates the soil and the gravel of two kinds different granule pathway from the groundsill or other buildings.
It prevents the bank from being washed out, protects the bank and the bottom, prevents the water and soil from being washed away.
Nonwoven geotextile containers (sand bags) are used for
- soil stabilizers and roadway underlayment
- foundation stabilizers
- erosion control
- canals construction
- drainage systems
- geomembrane protection
- frost protection
- pond and canal water barriers
- sand infiltration barrier for drainage tile
- landfill liners
(1) Artificial filling foundation movement of ground water.
(2) Gravel filter layer surrounding the periphery of the drain pipe drain.
(3) In water conservancy projects wells, relief wells or inclined pipe filter.
(4) For retaining wall backfill reinforcement, or for anchored retaining wall panel.
(5) Reinforced flexible pavements, crack repair roads, prevent the reflection cracks of pavement.
(6) Vertical or horizontal drainage, dissipation of pore water pressure in soil.
(7) Water impermeable geo-membrane dam or embankment in the lower part of the back or the concrete.
(8) The isolation layer between the road ballast and sub-grade, isolation layer or between the embankment and soft foundation.
(9) The isolation layer soil between highway, airport, railway ballast and artificial rock fill and soil fabric.
Free sample can be provided for quality evaluation.
Professional and experienced technical guidance and service can be provided.
For the order less than 50000 square meter, the lead time would be less than 7 days.
Looking for ideal Needle Punch Geotextile Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Highway Nonwoven Geotextile are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Needle Punch Polyester Geotextile. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Geotextile